Your Orthodontist in Swansea, MA
Dr. Fasy is an honors graduate from Bates College and the University of Louisville School of Dentistry. She completed a hospital-based general practice residency with an emphasis on surgery at the University of Texas at San Antonio, followed by a year of practicing general dentistry in Austin, Texas. Returning to New England, Dr. Fasy received her Certificate in Orthodontics from Boston University Goldman School of Dental Medicine.
A native of the area, Dr. Fasy loves serving the community she grew up in! With a firm basis in scientifically-based care and the latest technology, Dr. Fasy provides excellence in orthodontic care for children, adolescents, and adults. She believes that orthodontics is a lifetime investment, and she works hard to provide outstanding treatment results.
Dr. Fasy currently resides in the area with her husband and her two boys, Jack and Luke. She loves running and outdoor activities, including hiking, kayaking, and skiing.
- American Board of Orthodontists, Board Certified
- American Association of Orthodontists
- American Dental Association
- Boston University Department of Orthodontics Alumni Association
- Massachusetts Dental Society
- Northeastern Society of Orthodontics (NESO)